From issues with lights to never worrying about it again
- Courtyard Marriott Paramaribo I Hospitality I Suriname
- Lighting as a Service
- 2,000 Lights Replaced
- 40% Reduction in Lighting Energy Consumption
- Zero (0) upfront cost and risk
Overlooking the Suriname River, Courtyard Paramaribo offers contemporary comfort near celebrated downtown attractions.
PROBLEM / GOAL
The hotel had over 2000 lights installed most of which were CFL and Halogen lights. These required constant replacement taking up much time of the maintenance department. Furthermore, the hotel wanted to convert to energy efficient LED lighting.
The hotel contracted SEOS to implement Lighting as a Service. This unique service let’s property owners convert to LED lighting without the upfront cost and risk.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
- 40% reduction in lighting energy consumption
- 2000+ new lights installed without any upfront cost
- No need to own any of the lights in the hotel. Since SEOS installs and owns all the lights the client is assured the light will always perform as required and in case of a defect SEOS will replace this light within 8 hours
- The hotel can focus on their core business, their customer experience, and SEOS ensures the lights always perform as required
- No need to keep any lights in stock for replacements. This lowers the inventory cost, reduces administration and cost associated with damages, theft and loss.